As a pet owner, proper grooming at home can be an intimidating task. Having the proper tools to groom your cat or dog will have you well on your way to keeping them stylish year-round.
Equip yourself for your pet’s at-home salon experience with pet brushes, combs, and grooming dryers. Some products like pet nail clippers even come in kits to make sure you always have exactly what you need.
Grooming your pet is about to become a lot easier — here are some of the best products to pamper your furry friend like a pro.
The curve of these shears makes them ideal for trimming around your pet’s ears and putting finishing touches on their chest grooming. The comfy handles are an added bonus.
● Price: $108.15
● Key Benefit: offset handles and both right and left-handed versions
● Attachments: finger handle inserts for the most comfortable grip
● Suited for: dog breeds of all sizes
The quiet motor on the clipper won’t disturb your pet while the blade lock keeps the blade safe and secure. Multiple comb attachments give you options for the perfect cut.
● Price: $140.62
● Key Benefit: quiet motor and blade lock
● Attachments: 4 combs of different lengths
● Suited for: curly, double-coated, and long hair dog breeds
Multiple speed options enhance your control to give your pet the best trim no matter the length of their hair. The CeramicEdge blade stays cooler than traditional steel blades to keep your pet comfortable.
● Price: $234.95
● Key Benefit: ceramic blade stays cool
● Suited for: pet hair of all lengths
This no-hassle pet trimmer frees you from clutter while grooming your pet. It’s rechargeable and has an all-metal ergonomic barbell grip so nothing gets in the way of your grooming.
● Price: $179.99
● Key Benefit: cordless and rechargeable
● Attachments: 2 different combs
● Suited for: all pets large and small
Take your grooming setup to the next level with a sturdy and non-slip grooming table. The table comes in three different sizes, each with a foldable arm and adjustable loop to keep your pet safe and secure during their pampering.
● Price: $139
● Key Benefit: adjustable arm with loop
● Suited for: dogs and cats of all sizes
Tired of your pet waiting all day for their coat to dry? This high-velocity dryer cuts your pet’s drying time by up to 60%! Airspeed options and multiple heat settings let you customize to get your furry friend dry quickly and comfortably.
● Price: $172
● Key Benefit: multiple airspeeds and heat settings
● Attachments: interchangeable nozzle heads
● Suited for: all hair thicknesses, including double-coated dog breeds
Trimming your pet should also be a comfortable experience for you. The ergonomic shape of these clippers minimizes discomfort in your hands. Vibration isolators absorb extra vibrations and noise to make sure your pet stays calm and stylish.
● Price: $160.98
● Key Benefit: vibration isolators absorb vibrations and noise
● Suited for: all pet hair, even areas that are matted
The hard to trim areas on your pooch deserve extra love. A rubberized grip, two powerful speeds, and a detachable blade give you the control you need. The CryogenX blade is antibacterial-coated for an extra layer of safety.
● Price: $149.99
● Key Benefit: two high-powered speeds
● Suited for: dogs of all sizes and coats
Minimize your grooming setup with a clipper kit that features maximum options. The 5-in-1 blade gives you options for finish work on dogs, show cuts for cattle, and everything in between. The cordless clipper and 2 rechargeable batteries ensure that you always have what you need.
● Price: $124.75
● Key Benefit: 5-in-1 blade
● Attachments: 4 guide combs
● Suited for: dogs and cats of all sizes
Worried about wrist problems from clippers? These speed-controlled professional clippers are designed with low vibration and high balance to keep your hands healthy and your cuts clean. Plus you never have to worry about battery life again with a motor that lasts up to 10,000 hours.
● Price: $225.98
● Key Benefit: speed control for maximum power
● Suited for: mats and thick coats